Submissions attract a non-refundable reading fee of $500.00 JD. Cheques should be made out to The Drawing Room Project.
Submission material will not be returned so please do not send your only copy.
Submit 4 copies of the following :
1. A first draft of an original script with dialogue (maximum length: 10 minutes). That has not been produced, distributed or broadcast.
2. The footer of each page should contain the page number and title. Your name must not appear on the script
3. A synopsis and statement of intent describing the origin of the idea and the writer’s vision (maximum length: 1 page);
4. A brief CV (maximum length: 2 pages) describing the writer’s experience
1. A writing sample of 3-5 poems
2. Your name must appear on each page
3. Each poem should be no more than 1 page in length